The Wine Merchants of Flavor Bistro have special long time relationships with local winegrowers and importers from around the world. This enables you to purchase hard-to-find or allocated wines, as well as, fun and flavorful bottles at special pricing.
us for more information on these special wines.
Maybe you’re looking for:
- Pinot Noirs from Dumol, McPhail or Sequana?
- Napa Valley Red from Bryant Family, Pahlmeyer or Kathryn Hall?
- Wines of Bordeaux from 1st growths to Bourgeois blends?
- The great wines of Burgundy to the hidden values of Morgon?
- Sensational wines from the Rhône Valley, maybe Tardieu-Laurent?
- Thinking of Italy with its amazing Amarone from Masi or the flavorful Barolo and Brunello?
- How about a nice viscous Arneis from Cerretto or a splash of Prosecco?
- Going down under for Australian Shiraz or a juicy little Stump Jump Red from d’Arenberg? We can also help out with New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- Interested in Chilean Cabernets?
- Perhaps one of Argentina’s beautiful fruit-laden Malbecs, or the little known Torrontes white which is unique to Argentina.
- How about Royal Tokaji from Hungary?
- Or a German Riesling? Sherry from Emilio Hidalgo?
- Don’t forget the Port 10, 20, 30 & 40 year Tawny, single Quinta, Colheita, LBV, & Vintage Port.
- We Can Meet You Curbside
- We Deliver and Ship Wine (based on state regulations)
- Gift Wrap Available
Drop us an email at email@example.com.